DFBSD load balancer and Gateway

satofujiyama at yahoo.co.jp satofujiyama at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Apr 8 18:42:07 PDT 2015

No, I am not going to use pfSense, We need to setup everything by our-self.

Maybe going to use OpenBSD again, I am familiar with it and it met our requirements.

We are still testing FB and DFBSD,
Between FB and DFBSD, I prefer FB. We tried to install php and apache on DFBSD, but failed to install.

Thanks
佐藤