DFBSD load balancer and Gateway

satofujiyama at yahoo.co.jp satofujiyama at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Apr 7 20:21:55 PDT 2015

Hi,

I downloaded a image from

ftp://ftp.allbsd.org/pub/DragonFly/iso-images/dfly-x86_64-4.0.5_REL.iso.bz2

I want to split the HTTP traffic to 2 router, currently my DFBSD is using 192.168.25.99

and 2 routers are 192.168.25.1 and 192.168.25.2

I've configured a OpenBSD here, and the load balance is working on it by using PF,

Nowmy engineer is trying with DFBSD.  He is asking for more information about the "forward round-robin".

Thanks
佐藤