Installation of DragonFly 4.0.0 RC

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Oct 30 15:32:45 PDT 2014

I can't help on the USB network devices; I haven't been using any but I
thought there were some models that worked.

Network devices getting specific names instead of the generic eth0, eth1,
etc found on Linux is actually a common BSD practice.  It is in fact touted
as an advantage.  If you look at your dmesg, you should be able to tell
which is which, and there will be corresponding man pages to go with the
name, too.