Status of nginx

Samuel J. Greear sjg at evilcode.net
Mon Oct 20 16:35:14 PDT 2014

The release engineering crew has been discussing release timeline, but you
could expect to see a shiny new and fresh release incorporating this
sendfile fix as well as potentially other improvements that could benefit
nginx (anyone feel like patching it to use clock_gettime(2) instead of
gettimeofday(2)?) within the next month.