Acer 720p deal

Carsten Mattner carstenmattner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 03:54:41 PST 2014

I'm sorry for confusing people. There's an inherent overhead of the larger
address space due to bigger pointers and some software will have
a larger footprint due to that. Therefore depending on what you run
you may have less free memory and the 2GB might be not as much
as it was in 32bit mode. Same amount available but more used for
book keeping if you want to explain it that way.