DragonFly 4.0 released!

bycn82 bycn82 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:17:30 PST 2014

*Thanks for quick reply. *

*I just read the mail from Matthew
**(http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/pipermail/commits/2014-June/270300.html
<http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/pipermail/commits/2014-June/270300.html>).
But still quite blur on it! I think it is better to compare the source of
PF.*

*And I noticed that **"* state and ip fragment tables are now per-cpu.", so
in ipfw of DFly, every changes will be dispatch to context of all CPUs, so
it is also per-cpu, right ?  Can we say that the ipfw in DFly also "**able
to work in a concurrent manner on many CPUs"?*

*Regards,*
*bycn82*