two crashes

Zachary Crownover zachary.crownover at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:41:33 PST 2014

> cat /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/df-latest.conf

# If multiple repositories are enabled, packages are taken in order in which

# the enabled repositories are listed.

Avalon: {

url : http://mirror-master.dragonflybsd.org/dports/${ABI}/LATEST,

mirror_type : NONE,

signature_type : NONE,

pubkey : NONE,

fingerprints : /usr/share/fingerprints,

enabled : yes

}

IRCAM: {

url : http://mirrors.ircam.fr/pub/DragonFlyBSD-dports/${ABI}/LATEST,

enabled : no

}

SchlundTech: {

url : http://dfly.schlundtech.de/dports/${ABI}/LATEST,

enabled : no

}

Wolfpond: {

url : http://pkg.wolfpond.org/${ABI}/LATEST,

enabled : no

}

Change your mirror of choice to use your ABI of choice if you don't want to
use the interpolated value of the ABI variable.

--
Sincerely,

Zachary Crownover