Can programs compiled in FreeBSD be executed in DragonFly BSD ?

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at sigpipe.cz
Wed Nov 19 03:11:42 PST 2014

# dragonflybsd at marino.st / 2014-11-19 11:17:08 +0100:
> On 11/19/2014 10:38, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:
> >     My guess is your computer is overheating.  Is your cpu fan dirty?
> > Fans are very clean .
> > Case covers are removed .

that can actually cause overheating: the case should create a "chimney",
a stream of air going from one side to the other.  without the case
there's no air stream, and cooling suffers.

room temperature doesn't matter that much then (though obviously the
warmer the worse); you should read temperatures off sensors.

--
roman