trying to upgrade

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Sun Nov 9 14:42:46 PST 2014

I'm upgrading the packages. First it downloaded a bunch of packages but didn't
upgrade anything. Then I ran "pkg upgrade" again and it fetched some more
packages and said the following:

Checking integrity... done (19 conflicting)
pkg: Cannot solve problem using SAT solver:
cannot install package kopete~net-im/kopete-kde4, remove it from request?
[Y/n]: y
cannot install package libotr3~security/libotr3, remove it from request?
[Y/n]: y
pkg: Cannot solve problem using SAT solver:
cannot install package xf86-video-intel~x11-drivers/xf86-video-intel, remove
it from request? [Y/n]: y
cannot install package xorg-drivers~x11-drivers/xorg-drivers, remove it from
request? [Y/n]: y
Checking integrity... done (1 conflicting)
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
Conflicts with the existing packages have been found.
One more solver iteration is needed to resolve them.
The following 800 packages will be affected (of 0 checked):

Then it put up a list of packages to remove and install again. Does SAT have
anything to do with the satisfiability problem?

Pierre
--
ve ka'a ro klaji la .romas. se jmaji