3.8 release plans

karu.pruun karu.pruun at gmail.com
Thu May 29 00:49:42 PDT 2014

I am not saying at all that it should be a show stopper: it's been
there since 3.6 and has gone unnoticed. If at all it can be fixed
later. Most people are probably not using a UFS system and neither am
I except sometimes for virtual machines. I have 20GB disk space for
testing purposes and can put two or four UFS machines there, hammer is
not even supported for less than 10GB.

Peeter