3.8 release plans

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue May 27 18:43:41 PDT 2014

"Hey this boots strangely oh wait it is just this particular version of
VirtualBox that has the problem" has been a reported problem at what feels
like every release for years.  I'm starting to think that if anyone reports
issues in VirtualBox, the first step should always be "try a different
version of VirtualBox, or a different virtual system".