pig-bootstrap or pig-bootstrap-force ?

Zachary Crownover zachary.crownover at gmail.com
Tue May 6 03:27:24 PDT 2014

I just tested to confirm and when setting those lines back to default I
don't get warnings anymore, so something must have changed across pkgng
versions since the addition of that to the documentation because I used to
get warnings that told me to change those lines to match what the
documentation says.

--
Sincerely,

Zachary Crownover