hammer-mirror question of hammer1 and hammer2

lhmwzy lhmwzy at gmail.com
Sat May 3 17:31:38 PDT 2014

    In hammer1,the target of hammer-mirror must be a hammer pfs slave,which
means that the target can't be mounted and  lived show the source hammer
pfs master changes.
    For example,if the hammer pfs master is down,the mirror hammer pfs
slave will not online automaticly which like a cluster filesystem will do.

    I read the hammer2 design document and find that hammer2 can do this,am
I correct?

    All things I want is hammer-mirror run between many hammer pfs, each
hammer pfs can be mounted with read (and write) mode while a ongoing
hammer-mirror.

Sorry for my bad english.I wish you could understand what I have say.