live-cd

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 08:17:56 PDT 2014

ok, so I changed the df-releases.conf to df-releases.conf.sample again
df-latest.conf is still there too
and pkg -vv now shows /LATEST (and enabled: yes)

this one is 3.6.1_REL.iso btw

still pkg update doesn't do it
Unable to find catalogs

should I once more try the other mirrors enabled to yes, one by one, to
check?

Ludo
www.potingue.be