live-cd

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:10:29 PDT 2014

I don't know how to use SSH and also didn't know it was even possible with
VirtualBox.

I did see a feature 'take snapshot' so I did that.
I can't open the file (extension is .sav) with a text editor though, so
don't know if it's usefull. It's 61 MB large.

I don't own a smart phone and it wouldn't be of use anyway, since the
output of the command is larger than the window frame.

Ludo
www.potingue.be