live-cd

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:46:46 PDT 2014

 I don't know what you mean really - a mrirror is sort of an address where
to download something from, right?
I haven't seen any address in the previous instructions.

So far I followed the instructions literally, like eg here:
# cd /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/
# mv df-releases.conf.sample df-releases.conf
# pkg upgrade

I'll try Peeter's suggestion also, and see what that does.

Ludo
www.potingue.be