live-cd

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 11:12:21 PDT 2014

One last observation - when DFly started up it said:
<To start the installer, login as 'installer'. To just get a shell prompt
login as ´root'.>

I assumed 'root' to be chosen as correct; was it supposed to be 'installer'?

Some of you may be rolling on the floor by now, laughing at my ignorance on
the subject.
I interpreted that installer would not be for VM but only meant for actual
install on hard drive.
I hope you don't get a fit laughing your head off now :-)

(my last post on this, seriously)

Ludo
www.potingue.be