Supermicro MBD-A1SAi-2550F

Max Herrgard herrgard at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 01:48:36 PDT 2014

I don't think FreeBSD uses boot0 on their memstick image. At least I didn't
get the F-key menu last time...

You could try making a dragonfly image without boot0. Either by commenting
out the boot0cfg -B -o nopacket line in nrelease/Makefile or by mounting it
as a vn device and running fdisk -IB on it. I'm not 100% sure the second
way will work.

cheers,
Max