Unable to start X11 with latest dports + kernel

kyuupichan kyuupichan at zoho.com
Wed Jun 11 23:42:56 PDT 2014

Thanks Francois, I've just tried that and it solved the problem.  It required a reboot as well though - presumably
some kernel state remains switched from running the old one; perhaps a bug in istelf.

A minor relief - thanks very much!

Neil.

---- On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:25:14 -0700 Francois Tigeot<ftigeot at wolfpond.org> wrote ----