New User!

Zachary Crownover zachary.crownover at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 23:47:31 PDT 2014

Well, firstly, 3.8.1 is the current release and recommended. I wouldn't,
and I don't think anyone else at this point would, recommend installing 3.6
any more, there have been quite a few improvements applied to 3.8, to
include on the networking side. The project itself is versioned with git,
both world and kernel. Dports is also version controlled with git. Packages
not compiled locally are installed with the pkgng utility using the pkg
command.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 10:34 PM, Mohammad BadieZadegan <mbzadegan at gmail.com

--
Sincerely,