DragonFly 3.8 on Sony VAIO notebook with SSD?

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Jun 6 19:51:38 PDT 2014

I've installed to a VAIO with success, but I'm sure it was an older
model than what you have.  The best way to find out is to try; the
install ISO and IMG files are live, meaning that you can find out if
DragonFly works with it just by booting the image and logging in as
root - it will leave your disk untouched unless you run the installer.