HAMMER and time synchronization

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 21:01:57 PDT 2014

Predrag Punosevac wrote:
> How does HAMMER handless time synchronization? I noticed in my
> previous e-mail that the clock on the machine was off for about 7
> hours even though during the installation I declared that the BIOS
> time was UTC and that I live in Eastern Standard Time zone EST. I
> adjusted the time using date command as I still don't have live data
> on the machine but what would happen it I did have live data? I am
> turning on time synchronization right now.

> Cheers,
> Predrag

Just a correction. Obviously EST doesn't stand for Eastern Standard Zone
so installer just did what I told it to do. Maybe Subconsciously I do
want to live in EST time zone. I would still like to learn the answer to
my original question about behavior of HAMMER during time
synchronization (Yes I am aware that I misspelled the original title).

Predrag