HAMMER Warning: depth limit reached

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:15:34 PDT 2014

I am checking dmesg on a productional backup server running DragonFly
3.8.1 amd and using rsnapshot to pull/backup 20 or so desktops used by
developers in my Lab. This is what I see

HAMMER Warning: depth limit reached on setup recursion, inode
0xffffffe3e08eb300 000000011181a32c
HAMMER Warning: depth limit reached on setup recursion, inode
0xffffffe3e08eb300 000000011181a32c
HAMMER Warning: depth limit reached on setup recursion, inode
0xffffffe3e08eb300 000000011181a32c
[diagnostic] cache_resolve: had to recurse on lama
[diagnostic] cache_resolve: had to recurse on home
[diagnostic] cache_resolve: had to recurse on tw
HAMMER Warning: depth limit reached on setup recursion, inode
0xffffffe40d752d80 000000011025f4c7
HAMMER Warning: depth limit reached on setup recursion, inode
0xffffffe40d752d80 000000011025f4c7
HAMMER Warning: depth limit reached on setup recursion, inode
0xffffffe40d752d80 000000011025f4c7

Could somebody help me understand what I see?

Predrag