recently updated kernel crashes during hammer

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Sun Jul 6 05:06:06 PDT 2014

On Saturday, July 05, 2014 23:22:03 Pierre Abbat wrote:
> Further investigating, I looked at the /tmp/periodic* files and found that
> it is crashing while reblocking /usr/obj/. Running "hammer -v reblock
> /usr/obj" results in a crash in about ten seconds.

Booting the old kernel makes no difference. It still crashes during hammer.

I got a different symptom this morning when I try to dump:

db> call dumpsys
Physical memory: 1007 MB
Dumping 287 MB:

and it no longer responds to the keyboard. The only way to fix it is to hit the
power button. This is with the new kernel.

Pierre
--
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du
li ci su'i ze te'a mu bi'e vu'u ci