DPorts: GLib bug crashes applications linked with it

srussell at prodigeinfo.qc.ca srussell at prodigeinfo.qc.ca
Sat Jan 25 15:16:27 PST 2014

I updated dports as specified and compiled pam_krb5 (not the rh version).

Since I'm new to dports, I'm not sure where dports global parameters are
expected, /etc/make.conf or /usr/local/etc/make.conf, I'll have to take
a look. I thought that Heimdal was the default like for pkgsrc.

So to do do quick, I succesfully builded pam_krb5 with this command:

env KRB5_IMPL=heimdal make

I removed my previous "solo" pam_krb5.so library and then installed the
port with "env KRB5_IMPL=heimdal make install". I then tested with a
telnet logon as well as with a X session logon (xdm) and it all worked.
My kerberos sessions were openening normally.

I'm not sure if you meant that only pam_krb5 failed to configure when
Heimdal was the default, or if dports itself was failing. In my case,
pam_krb5 is now 100% functionnal.

Thanks!

SR