DPorts: GLib bug crashes applications linked with it

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Thu Jan 23 23:53:59 PST 2014

That particular dport will never build unless I predefine KRB5_IMPL.  I
don't know how many ports that will affect.  I also don't know which
value we should officially pick.  Perhaps we should add this to
defaults/make.conf so the value can be overridden, but without touching
it, it is equal on all DF systems.

but I have no idea if we want MIT or Heimdal.  I'd lean to MIT myself.
John

P.S.  I don't concede that that pam_krb5 "doesn't work".  It has simply
never been built because of a requirement for a predefined variable.