DragonFly support in Go

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Jan 17 11:04:14 PST 2014

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 1:45 PM, Brad Fitzpatrick <bradfitz at golang.org>wrote:

> But the Go 1.2 you have already in ports might be sufficient to build the
> builder worker and start the process.  Even the plan9 and solaris ports
> started with months of red failure on our dashboard.

The best long-term solution is to have a DragonFly system doing
bleeding-edge Go builds in a loop, correct?  Even if it builds in (d)ports,
that won't catch possible problems until the port itself is updated, and
I'm assuming the purpose of this is to serve as a sort of tinderbox/warning
system.

If I can scare up a separate machine to do it, I'd be happy to build it.
 I've been meaning to do something with Go, but like any project, without a
clear work target it's been hard to get started.