DPorts: GLib bug crashes applications linked with it

srussell at prodigeinfo.qc.ca srussell at prodigeinfo.qc.ca
Sun Jan 26 17:32:04 PST 2014

I saw you solved the problem. Anyway, to answer your question, when I
tried to build without defining KRB5_IMPL, I got this:

===>  Found saved configuration for krb5-1.12
===>   krb5-1.12 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Fetching all distfiles required by krb5-1.12 for building

===>  krb5-1.12 conflicts with installed package(s):
       heimdal-1.5.2_4

       They will not build together.
       Please remove them first with pkg delete.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/dports/security/krb5
*** Error code 1

I update dports, rebuilded and reinstalled pam_krb5 with a single
"make". I tested and both my xterm kerberos and xdm session opened normally.

I do compile "outside" chroot. I build the packages directly on my
station, or from a VMWare fresh installation when it's for more than one
machine.

Thanks for all,

SR