Fwd: [golang-dev] Re: dragonfly support

Gerald Henriksen ghenriks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 15:30:50 PST 2014

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 09:18:27 +0100, you wrote:

>To repeat what I said in another thread, it's not a GCC thing, it's an
>error definition thing.  I normally see this when "extern int errno;" is
>defined instead of "#include <errno.h>".  That being said...

There is more info to be found on the golang-dev mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/golang-dev/2KTCtRpHy8U

Specifically someone called minux was/is looking for Dragonfly shell
access to work on it (don't know if this is something anyone wants to
do), and Joel Sing has apparently diagnosed the problem.