Fwd: [golang-dev] Re: dragonfly support

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Fri Feb 14 03:37:53 PST 2014

On 2/13/2014 19:35, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Dragonfly Go users,
>
> Two weeks until freeze.  The builder is currently broken.  Anybody
> interested in fixing it or maintaining the port?

Hey guys,
Brad is asking a valid question.
I've heard several pro-Go guys talk on IRC.
This is not a language that I'm working with and frankly I'm more than
swamped with maintaining the other 21,000 dports mostly by myself.
Somebody that's been making noise about Go should step up here.  They
don't have to solve problems by themselves, but they are expected to
monitor for failures and bring those forward if the fix isn't simple.

At the very least somebody needs to step up as a one-time deal prior to
their freeze!

John