Using github for issues/collaboration

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Feb 20 14:19:48 PST 2014

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Michael Neumann <mneumann at ntecs.de> wrote:

> While for the core developers using something like Github wouldn't make
> a big difference, the situation for students who want to hack on
> DragonFly would be improved as they can send pull requests and anyone
> can review and comment on the changes, even on certain lines of the
> patches.

For what it's worth:

https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/DragonFlyBSD

It can at least be pulled from, though I don't know if anyone's tried
pushing the other way.  (Samuel Greear set it up, I think)

We have had Summer of Code students use Github in the past and it's
worked out well, for all the reasons you mention.