progress on mini-roadmap

Antonio Huete Jimenez ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 00:12:53 PST 2014

John,

Maintain what exactly? It's just a matter of setting dfly version to
the issues and the list is automatically updated.
As far as I can see there is people volunteering and/or working on the
issues already. They can work with our official tools because,
honestly, I don't like our info to be scattered across google docs,
github and whatnot.

Cheers,
Antonio Huete