crash of unknown cause

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Thu Feb 6 06:12:14 PST 2014

On Thursday, February 06, 2014 21:35:20 Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
> Fix has been pushed to the latest master, please test.

How do I test this? Zyxomma is not functioning as a router now. To set it up
as a router, I'd have to travel four hours to my friend's house where leopard
is. When I first set up zyxomma and leopard there, zyxomma worked properly for
a week. But when I went to pick it up and get a dump. it crashed less than an
hour after I rebooted it and got a dump. I have one tunnel, which is now run
by leopard.

The only thing I can think of is that, in the IPv6 address I get from my ISP
(currently 2001:5b0:2144:30:x), the last digit of the first half is always 0. I
might could ask tech support if I can set 2144:30 on em0 and 2144:31 on em1
and put something behind it.

Pierre
--
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du