Which Firewall?

bycn82 bycn82 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:14:16 PST 2014

*Hi,*

*1. Which is preferable? I think different people have different answers,
So why not try both? But what I want to say here is "both PF and ipfw are
better than on other BSD systems", at least I know my ipfw is a "lockless"
stateful firewall.*

*2. I am not familiar with the HAMMER FS. But according to what I know,
HAMMER FS is one of the best filesystems,I cannot tell which is better
between HAMMER,ZFS and EXT4.*

*You can get more information from the IRC channel #dragonflybsd on efnet.*

*Regards,*
*Bycn82*