Multiple routing tables Or Policy routing for Dragonfly

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Fri Dec 12 16:14:39 PST 2014

I'm really not happy with the way FreeBSD implemented multiple routing
tables and I don't really want to see those massive hacks brought into
DragonFly.  I don't know what the best solution is per-say.  Probably
better to hang a pointer directly off the kernel thread structure
(sys/thread.h) and have a separate kernel domain topology rather than using
jails.

-Matt