Which Firewall?

Zachary Crownover zachary.crownover at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:10:10 PST 2014

For what it's worth, there is a lot of documentation on pf, arguably far
more than there is ipfw due to it's levels of usage. With regard to
pfsense, it gives you an easy to use webui where you don't really have to
know all that much about writing rules or setting anything up, or how to
install and configure the VPN aspects, and lets you use on old FreeBSD
build with patching to that. DragonFly wouldn't provide you with the webui
you're used to, but you would notice better performance.

--
Sincerely,

Zachary Crownover