New *BSD User Group in Upstate New York (Capital District)

Brian Callahan bcallah at openbsd.org
Sun Dec 21 09:51:20 PST 2014

Hi DragonFly BSD-ers --

I just want to announce a new *BSD User Group I've (re-)started in the
Capital District, NY, region, the Capital District *BSD User Group
(CDBUG). We started meeting about two months ago: we meet the second
Tuesday of each month at 6:45 PM at INOC (80 State St. in Albany).

Hopefully some of you here are in the area and can make it out; it's a
low stakes, friendly group comprised of everything from new users to
kernel hackers and developers.