Filesystem question

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sat Dec 20 18:27:48 PST 2014

Is this a Hammer filesystem?  Even if you deleted the files, the file
still exists in disk history.  Some cleanup will happen with the
regular overnight pruning.  Otherwise, you can adjust the history
retention settings (hammer viconfig) or remove a bunch of history
(hammer prune-everything).

This may take some fine tuning on your part.  If you look at the
mailing list archives, you will find others asking the same questions.