how to test the ipfw2

bycn82 bycn82 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 20:06:34 PST 2014

*Hi Sato,*

*Glad to know that you want to try the ipfw2 on DragonflyBSD. Below are
steps:*

*1. Install DragonflyBSD*

*2. Checkout the source from github. https://github.com/bycn82/dfly
<https://github.com/bycn82/dfly>*

*3. Rebuild the system from the source code.Just feel free to send me
personally if you need any further assistant.*
*I saw your email in FreeBSD email list before. Seems you are interested on
the firewall also! To be honest, my rewrite version of ipfw2 is nothing
special but it runs on this great system :) *

*anyway, please help to invite more people to have a try this system, it is
really much faster than others.*

*Regards,*

*Bycn82*