Xorg Problems upgrading to 4.0

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Sun Dec 14 00:23:43 PST 2014

If ssh into the frozen box still works it is probably a locking deadlock.
The wait states from a 'ps axlH' (in a wide terminal screen) might reveal
the problem.  But the easiest thing to do is to try running master and see
if that fixes it.  If it does, perhaps we can MFC the latest work to the
release branch.

-Matt