Xorg Problems upgrading to 4.0

kyuupichan kyuupichan at zoho.com
Fri Dec 12 22:18:11 PST 2014

Thanks.  Would you say the freezing I experience is down to something wrong in the Dragonfly kernel module(s), or issues with the X driver itself?

As I said, the kernel didn't freeze and I could log in remotely, just X froze (clock not updating, mouse, keyboard unresponsive).  Killing X didn't help.

Neil.

---- On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 00:53:54 -0800 Francois Tigeot  wrote ----