installed but no network

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 04:24:27 PDT 2014

<We are getting back into hand-holding territory here

I know, sorry about that :-/

I found nfe0 is correct here, so I adapted the rc.conf accordingly.

resolv.conf reads: search be

I hope I have the right documentation here to study?
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/newhandbook/Configuration/#index8h2

Ludo
www.potingue.be