installed but no network

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Fri Apr 4 04:09:28 PDT 2014

We are getting back into hand-holding territory here, this must be
mentioned in "setting up networking" tutorials.

Your issue may be the value in /etc/resolv.conf

As a example, mine looks like this:
# cat /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 192.168.0.1

You might want to use "ipconfig" to verify that your network card is
"em0", I didn't how how Sascha knew that.

John