Finding the space used by a PFS including snapshots

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Mon Apr 28 19:24:05 PDT 2014

On Monday, April 28, 2014 12:30:19 tuxillo at quantumachine.net wrote:
> On 2014-04-28 07:00, Siju George wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any way to find the space used by a PFS including snapshots
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Siju
>
> Siju,
>
> Unfortunately there isn't a way that I know of to do this.
> I guess you'd have to play around with du.

I think that would be a good feature to add (hammer df). du wouldn't give you
an accurate count because multiple snapshots could point to the same inode,
and there is some history that is taking up space, but is not linked anywhere
because it is today's history and no snapshot has been made.

Pierre
--
.i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
.ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga