installed but no network

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 03:47:15 PDT 2014

/etc/rc.conf has this content:

# Basic rc.conf, adjust according to your needs
#
nfs_reserved_port_only="YES"
sshd_enable="YES"
usbd_enable="YES"
nfs_client_enable="YES"
rpc_umntall_enable="NO"
dumpdev="/dev/serno/5QZ48QQK.s1b"    # via installer configuration
hostname="ludoFly_test.be"    # via installer configuration
keymap="us.pc-ctrl"    # via installer configuration

Ludo
www.potingue.be