DragonFly now has IPV6 routed

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Wed Sep 4 15:57:29 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, September 04, 2013 11:50:07 Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     The DragonFly machines now have native IPV6 addresses in addition to
>     their IPV4 addresses.  I would encourage people with native IPV6 to
>     test functionality!  All primary machines should have working AAAA
>     records now.

leaf.dragonflybsd.org has address 199.233.90.68
leaf.dragonflybsd.org has IPv6 address 2001:470:1:43b:1::68

ssh leaf.dragonflybsd.org gives an IPv6 connection.

2001:470:... is Hurricane Electric. I know because I have a tunnel with
Tunnelbroker. But leaf has the address on igb0, whereas zyxomma has it on
gif0.

My henet startup script is working, except for one oddity: I have to restart
it after booting, probably because it's being run in the wrong order. I should
post it.

If you mean to keep the IPv6 addresses consistent with the IPv4 ones,
shouldn't it end in 44 (68 in hex)?

Pierre
--
loi mintu se ckaji danlu cu jmaji