DragonFly now has IPV6 routed

Sly Midnight slymidnight at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 19:31:43 PDT 2013

IPv6 connectivity is still a commendable effort and I for one applaud
you.  I had been running a Hurricane Electric tunnel from a FreeBSD and
then OpenBSD firewall I have setup at home since 2010. Now I run off of
Comcast's direct IPv6 setup which isn't as customizable as HE's IPv6
tunnels but it is native non-tunneled traffic at peak speed and appears
to be working reliably for me.

I appreciate all efforts made towards improving IPv6 in all of the BSDs
and Linux.  A number of my favorite sites have been live on IPv6 for a
couple or more years now including www.freebsd.org www.fedoraproject.org
and of course our favorite www.google.com. However I just noticed you
beat even OpenBSD in the race to get the homepage live on IPv6!

Thanks again Matt, for your effort in getting that done.  IPv6 is the
future and we need to get used to it.
Reilly Hall