Opinions on SMF

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Mon Sep 9 15:18:13 PDT 2013

Using the same argument, we should replace everything, including Bourne
shell(often hard to read syntax), awk (it's short for awkward yeah?),
the user might have hard time understanding.

Just how often does anyone admin need to write/change the start scripts?

Petr

--
Please use PGP to encrypt your email to ensure our privacy is respected.