DragonFly 3.6 is released!

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Nov 26 13:04:50 PST 2013

I wrote that in the notes because HAMMER2 is still not something to use in
any realistic way, but there's been a lot of work and forward motion, and I
wanted to credit that.

You can create a HAMMER2 volume now, and even boot from it - but there's no
guarantee it won't blow up horribly, or that any of the planned features
are working - especially the filesystem duplication.