"mini roadmap" for userland for 3.7-dev branch

Robin Hahling robin.hahling at gw-computing.net
Thu Nov 21 05:50:13 PST 2013

On Don, Nov 21, 2013 at 2:36 , Joris Giovannangeli
<joris at giovannangeli.fr> wrote:
> I think it's a good idea, since it'll hilight easy enough tasks
> newcomers can pick, like it just happened.

This.
I'm a newcomer wanting to contribute and in this context, the small
list John has posted highlights things I would just never have thought
off but I think I could possibly handle and would be good "starter".

Having a list of feature/enhancements somewhere in the tracker would be
great.
Added issues to a version/milestone is not a necessity with regard to
having a list of TODO-things. There could simply be new type of issues
like "Feature" or "Enhancement" which would or would not be linked to a
milestone.

When I was looking for things to do that would be desired for the
project, I had a look at this page:
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/ProjectsPage/
However, this list seems a bit outdated and it is harder, imho, to keep
the status of each task up to date than if things like these were in
the tracker.

Cheers,

Robin (Rolinh)